dmd 1.049 and 2.034 release

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Mon Oct 12 12:53:28 PDT 2009

"Moritz Warning" <moritzwarning at web.de> wrote in message
news:havc43$9av$1 at digitalmars.com...
> On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:43:36 -0700, Walter Bright wrote:
>
>> Folding in patches to compiler faults from bugzilla.
>>
>> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/changelog.html
>> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.1.049.zip
>>

>> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/changelog.html
>> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.2.034.zip
>>
>> Many thanks to the numerous people who contributed to this update.
>
> Thanks to Walter and those who contributed all those numerous patches.
>
> But Tango is still broken due to regressions (since 1.047?).
> Maybe someone can take look into this.

Are you using Tango 0.99.8 or trunk? If you're using 0.99.8 then it's
because DMD 1.044 had some sort of breaking change which Tango did make an
adjustment to work with, but that was after 0.99.8 came out and they still
have yet to put out a new release. If you're using tango trunk, then I don't
know what the problem is either...