std.json and std.uni

zsxxsz zhengshuxin at hexun.com
Mon Oct 12 18:33:12 PDT 2009

== Quote from Andrei Alexandrescu (SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org)'s article
> Jeremie Pelletier wrote:
> > I've written a simple JSON parser and serializer for phobos, it was
> > originally posted in [dmd support for IDEs] but I think it needs to be
> > posted here.
> >
> > It also requires a more complete unicode handling module than the one
> > currently in phobos so here it is too.
> >
> > std.json: http://pastebin.com/f64b75abb
> > std.uni: http://pastebin.com/fe47f274
> >
> > Hopefully they'll make it to the official phobos.
> If you want me to, I'll ask the other Phobos admins to add you to the
> developers list. Please let us know, thanks.
> Andrei

D is a excellent language that I've seen. It should be widely used in many fields.
But I don't think it's the time to do that. And I think making some successful
applications in WEB development maybe a good way to introduce the D to the so many
WEB developers. Should some different application fields newsgroup appear here?
WEB development maybe one.