dmd 1.050 and 2.035 release

digited digited at yandex.ru
Thu Oct 15 03:21:29 PDT 2009

Walter Bright Wrote:

> digited wrote:
> > So you don't mind that Tango is still uncompilable with 1.050 because of hurrying,
>
> I didn't know that. The bugzilla number which was posted as the reason
> it wouldn't compile was fixed.

I don't try to accuse you on anything, just ask to give the users some time to test a release candidate - that will show existing blockers better than posting & scanning bugzilla before sudden release, devs will fix their bugs and you'll get a feedback for fixes, and there (i hope) won't be critical problems in compiling existing projects after release.

If you are already sending rc's to Tango devs, you simply can make them public and make an SVN branch with their code.