another d demoscene entry

Sergey Gromov snake.scaly at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 14:33:27 PDT 2009

Mon, 12 Oct 2009 00:30:16 -0400, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

> "#ponce" <aliloko at gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:hatvh5$gqs$1 at digitalmars.com...
>> Hi,
>>
>> We won another demo compo with a D entry (at MAIN demoparty)
>> http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=53942
>>
>> We tried to make a bigger and more impressive entry this time. Note that
>> it's a french party so it's not Breakpoint.
>>
>> D clearly allowed us to be more productive without a demotool. Still,
>> mature demotools are one order of magnitude more productive (and awfully
>> long to make). To be honest i don't expect demosceners to switch so easily
>> from C++ but it could encourage some newcomers (like us) with a small code
>> base.
>>
>> I just released the source (again under WTFPL).
>> http://adinpsz.org/data/az-02_-_Extatique_src.zip
>
> "az02.exe" crashed upon starting with no error/warning in the log.

Same for me.  It just crashes while loading.  The debug version is more
informative.  It says:

Error: CompileError : Cannot compile data/shaders/glow.fs
LOG :
(1) : error C5018: length of constructed vectors cannot exceed 4

These three lines are not in log.txt, but everything else is.  The
log.txt is attached.