parallelFuture

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Fri Oct 23 19:35:49 PDT 2009

Christopher Wright wrote:
> Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> dsimcha wrote:
>>> Again, code:
>>>
>>> http://dsource.org/projects/scrapple/browser/trunk/parallelFuture/parallelFuture.d
>>>

>>> Docs:
>>>
>>> http://cis.jhu.edu/~dsimcha/parallelFuture.html
>>
>> What license is the library under?
>>
>> Andrei
>
> Boost. I suppose you didn't want to look at the source in case the
> license wasn't sufficiently liberal, but it's easy enough to scan
> through the module's doc comments for a license block, without reading
> the source code.

I actually did take a look but couldn't visually find the license block
at the beginning or end of the code, sorry. Now I see it's a bit below
the beginning.

Great - it would be cool if we could adapt this for Phobos. I'm hoping
Sean (who is fleshing out his messaging API) and David could find ways
to integrate their work.

Andrei