dmd 1.050 and 2.035 release

Pablo Ripolles in-call at gmx.net
Tue Oct 27 08:32:08 PDT 2009

Walter Bright Wrote:

> Pablo Ripolles wrote:
> > Can we expect this to work on Mac OS X version 10.5 still?
>
> Yes.

All right! however in MacOSX 1.5 I've observed the following which doesn't happens in linux:

I have a module named file.d and I have a main program named main.d. The module is being imported and it's functions used in the main program. I compile file.d and main.d separately (no linking). For the linking I do this:

dmd file.o main.o -ofmain

No problem in link time, however in run time it prompts "Bus error". It doesn't happen when I do:

dmd main.o file.o -ofmain

Is this expected for the OSX in general or only 10.5?