The Thermopylae excerpt of TDPL available online

Tom S h3r3tic at remove.mat.uni.torun.pl
Thu Oct 29 11:39:35 PDT 2009

Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> It's a rough rough draft, but one for the full chapter on arrays,
> associative arrays, and strings.
>
> http://erdani.com/d/thermopylae.pdf
>
> Any feedback is welcome. Thanks!

Thanks for the excerpt! I've only had the time to give it a brief skim
so far, but it's looking good. This is what I found:

p16: int quadrupeds[100], int legs[4 * quadrupeds.length]  <-  is the
C-style array declaration syntax intended?
p20: No mention of the "new T[][](rows, cols)" syntax?
p26 (User-Defined Types as Keys): No need for opEquals?

--
Tomasz Stachowiak
http://h3.team0xf.com/