Crash handler with stack trace

Jeremie Pelletier jeremiep at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 13:28:00 PDT 2009

I've been asked for my runtime crash handler with it's CodeView reader earlier in digitalmars.D so here it is:

http://jump.fm/UVYHG

It includes the runtime handler, a PE reader, CodeView reader and crash report window.

So far it supports Windows and some bits are already done for posix platforms. It does a register dump, stack trace with resolved symbol names with their declaration file and line, as well as a listing of all loaded modules.

Sorry for the lack of phobos/tango support, this is part of a runtime project I'm building which should hopefully be released to dsource in a few months. I'm releasing it now so if someone wants to implement a phobos or tango port they're free to do it.