dmd 1.058 and 2.043 release

Don nospam at nospam.com
Fri Apr 9 13:02:03 PDT 2010

bearophile wrote:
> Now I have tested this release a little better, it seems to work well. I have to say two things:
>
> 1) The bug 3911 was a mix of two different bugs, Don has fixed one of them, so I have closed the bug 3911 and I have opened a new cleaned bug report, number 4075:

Please don't clutter the announce newsgroup with bug reports.
And in general, do NOT put multiple bugs in one report. In particular,
it's worth saying this to everyone: if something causes a compiler
segfault or an internal compiler error, ALWAYS put it in its own report.
In > 95% of cases it's a different bug, even if it looks the same as
something else.