Wormhol 1.0 released

Aelxx aelxx at yandex.ru
Sat Apr 10 00:00:18 PDT 2010

"#ponce" <ponce.D3LETE at adinpsz.org> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ:
news:hpk6rq$fmi$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Wormhol is a split-screen 3D snake game written in the D programming
> language.
> It Needs Windows, OpenGL 2.0.
>
> Download link: http://adinpsz.org/data/adinpsz_-_Wormhol.zip
> Pouet page: http://pouet.net/prod.php?which=54549
>
> I'm very interested in getting bug reports, send me the log file log.htm
>

> Known bugs:
> - won't work on Intel cards
> - black screen on some ATI
> - sometimes don't start, depending of the directory
>
> Cheers,
> #ponce

Works for me. WinXP sp3, Nvidia 8400M GS
Quite a nice game).
Several small problems found :
    1. It always shows "You win" no matter who dies, even when the last
survived player.
    2. On spiky figure those worms sometimes run in empty space outside...
    3. I didn't find out if  it does matter the color of apples.