Wormhol 1.0 released

Eric Poggel dnewsgroup at yage3d.net
Sat Apr 10 07:59:26 PDT 2010

On 4/8/2010 5:15 AM, #ponce wrote:
> Wormhol is a split-screen 3D snake game written in the D programming language.
> It Needs Windows, OpenGL 2.0.
>
> Download link: http://adinpsz.org/data/adinpsz_-_Wormhol.zip
> Pouet page: http://pouet.net/prod.php?which=54549
>
> I'm very interested in getting bug reports, send me the log file log.htm
>

> Known bugs:
> - won't work on Intel cards
> - black screen on some ATI
> - sometimes don't start, depending of the directory
>
> Cheers,
> #ponce

Beautiful game.  Nice music too, where'd you get it?

The only thing I'd change would be the textures in the 3d worlds, maybe
an earth texture for the sphere, a dinner plate for the circle (with a
kitchen skybox), and maybe make the odd shaped ones look like a
snowflake.  Just suggestions.

My Specs:
Athlon 2, 3 cores
Ati Radeon 5600