Run Time Reflection

Daniel Ribeiro Maciel danielmaciel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 14:03:53 PDT 2010

Heya ppl!

I've written a simple Compile Time (syntatic sugar mostly) and Run Time reflection library for methods only.

It's not complete yet. I could not deal with certain issues in Run Time, such as ref/out function arguments, variadic function arguments. But it's mostly done.

The problems are commented in the code.

Naming conventions are bad and it is not properly modularized yet.

I would welcome any input and I offer cooperation if you guys want to make a real time reflection library on phobos, or if anyone wants to make a more complete library, better structured library.

In the meantime, I'll keep working on this.

Best regards,
Daniel