Visual D released

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Sun Apr 18 11:13:37 PDT 2010

Unfortunately, the express versions of VS2008 do not support loading
packages other than those that come with the express version.

I've added it to the installer to try, but it does not work. Maybe
someone can come up with a solution, so I've left it in the installer...

Also, the VS2010 Express versions are not out yet, let's hope for some
policy change from Microsoft.