Going to ACCU next week

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Wed Apr 21 03:34:59 PDT 2010

On 10/04/2010 18:55, Walter Bright wrote:
> with Andrei to do a full day D tutorial. I'm not sure how connected I'll
> be with email and stuff.
>
> http://accu.org/index.php/conferences

Hum, I read last weekend the ACCU booklet they gave with all the
descriptions of the conferences, started to feel a bit more disheartened
that I wouldn't stay for the whole conference, they had some pretty
interesting talks! No regrets though, and there's always next year.

But anyways, it was nice meeting you guys, Walter and Andrei, and maybe
next time you are here in Europe we'll meet again, and maybe can garner
a few more D enthusiasts from the community. :P

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer