TDPL is #56 on the bestselling list at bestbookbuys.com

Nick B "nick_NOSPAM_.barbalich" at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 13:16:11 PDT 2010

exactMatthias Pleh wrote:
> Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> http://www.bestwebbuys.com/books/bestsellers
>>
>> There are only three programming books on their Top 100 list. The
>> other two are Modern C++ Design (#12) and C++ Coding Standards (#28).
>>
>> This all sounds great, but it must be because my homepage links to
>> bestbookbuys.com. :o)
>>

>> Andrei
>
> Now we have reached #56 :)
> Let's go clicking to get #1
exactly how to we do this? There is not 'buy now' button.

ps will not Herb Sutter be  little upset that his book currently at no
22(see below) has been outdone by a book that does not yet exist!

C++ Coding Standards: 101 Rules, Guidelines, and Best Practices
by Herb Sutter, Andrei Alexandrescu, Bjarne Stroustrup (Editor)