Visual D released

Michael Rynn michaelrynn at optusnet.com.au
Fri Apr 23 02:20:46 PDT 2010

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 17:06:22 +0200, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to announce the initial release of Visual D, a Visual Studio
> package providing both project management and language services for
> integration of the D programming language into Visual Studio.

The cv2pdb was already very useful, by itself, but with automatic
integration, this should be popular with catchy title as well.

But this means we need a new super fast server at Dsource, because it is
awful slow now.  I have managed to get the home page once, but nothing
else. Connection times out.  Is this an onslaught or just a normal
breakdown?

---
Michael