Visual D released

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Mon Apr 26 00:44:54 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've found some issues with spaces in project name and directories, but
nothing reproduced exactly your output. There's a new version available
that also creates a buildlog, so the problem can be better analyzed.

There's also a forum entry with the same issue

http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5326

so we'd better move discussions from the announcement group to the form.