I made std.time for Phobos, please review my code.

SHOO zan77137 at nifty.com
Tue Apr 27 04:22:12 PDT 2010

Bernard Helyer さんは書きました:
> On 27/04/10 20:55, SHOO wrote:
>> std.date is a bit buggy...
>
> Yeah, like a loaded gun is a bit dangerous.  :D
>
> I will download and try, after all the issues I had with std.date.
> Although, I think that handling DST is pretty vital (but very confusing).

Thanks to your response.

I think that handling DST is necessary too.
But I am unfamiliar about DST so that people of the Ascii character
string zone are unfamiliar about multi-byte character string.
(I live in Japan which does not use DST.)
I may not exactly recognize bugs even if I implemented it.
I want to leave the implementation to other people who knows DST well.