Masahiro Nakagawa and SHOO invited to join Phobos developers

Moritz Warning moritzwarning at web.de
Thu Apr 29 10:30:34 PDT 2010

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:24:22 -0700, Walter Bright wrote:

> Moritz Warning wrote:
[..]
>> Maybe you can talk to the Tango devs to clear up this matter?
>
> I suggest that the Tango devs convert the Tango modules that can get
> full agreement by their respective devs be converted to the Boost
> license. The Boost license is free of the legal problems that BSD has,
> and is compatible with the Phobos license.

As far as I have heard, Tango changed it's license to be compatible with
Phobos in the first place. But Phobos then changed it's license and now
it's incompatible again.
What were the reasons for Phobos to change the license?
I suspect is was discussed before, do you have a link?

thanks,
mwarning