Masahiro Nakagawa and SHOO invited to join Phobos developers

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Fri Apr 30 03:45:32 PDT 2010

On 2010-04-30 05:02:27 -0400, SHOO <zan77137 at nifty.com> said:

> Hmm...
> OK, I'll try to rewrite it.
> I'll thoroughly eliminate codes that resembles Tango's one by the next
> contribution. And I intend to refer to boost::time.

If you want something concrete to restart your effort, you could use
the TimeSpan/DateTime construct I've posted at the start of this
thread. I guaranty it isn't based on Tango, as I've never took a look
at Tango's date/time module. I got inspired from boost a little
(because I've used boost::date_time a lot in the past), but I haven't
copied it either.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com