Can we all please stop overreacting?

FeepingCreature default_357-line at yahoo.de
Fri Apr 30 07:13:59 PDT 2010

On 30.04.2010 16:04, lurker wrote:
> The Tango developers could have handed over all copyrights to Walter or Phobos. This would solve the licensing problems if anything needs to change later. Many open source projects such as MySQL do this.

They could have jumped off a bridge too. Yay, no more Tango. All problems magically go away.

Well except the Tango devs' problems, but who cares about those.

> Instead they yearned the attribution.

Oh, because you always make perfect license choices on first try in a muddy context, or alternately when it turns out you made the wrong choice, you can always change the license without hassle! Because it's not like there's other people who contributed code that you can't reach, that never happens.

Sometimes I forget you're a superhuman fantasy creature.