Can we all please stop overreacting?

Chris Wright dhasenan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 08:36:02 PDT 2010

== Quote from Don (nospam at nospam.com)'s article
> That's true, but largely irrelevant. Individual developers can make
> agreements about relicensing of their personal contributions, and
> stating that they're happy with their code being used in Phobos.

Walter said, basically, that since it's possible that SHOO may have used
code from Tango, Tango devs should relicense their work. That's
insulting. It's admitting theft and demanding that the victim call it a
gift. If it were a policy, Walter would have a way of badgering us into
relicensing most of Tango against our will.

I'm not saying that SHOO copied any Tango code. Walter's reaction,
though, means I would never relicense any code for Phobos.