Can we all please stop overreacting?

retard re at tard.com.invalid
Fri Apr 30 08:46:23 PDT 2010

Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:22:59 -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

>> Now, could we all please stop with the personal attacks and
>> demonisation of the "other side"?  This isn't a war, for Pete's sake.
>
> You're making the situation look symmetrical. It isn't.

No, you're right. There's only one person who's insolently dismissing the
quality and efforts of other's work and blatantly advertising his own
GODDAMN precious work in the same post. I believe the license issues were
enough to justify a reimplementation, you're doing nothing but harm by
feeding the flame war.