This just in: authorless TDPL becomes collector's edition

Serg Kovrov %LASTNAME% at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 05:32:00 PDT 2010

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 18:16:11 +0100, Mike James wrote:

> The downladable version appears in the "Tokens & Downloads" tab of My
> Safari when I log on. Have you got that Tab?
>
> -=mike=-

Is it the whole book or a chapter?

All I got there is: "You have not requested any downloads. Click the
download icon in the Content Reader toolbar to redeem download tokens and
request content for offline viewing."

And download icons are only for chapters. Each costs one token, but I got
only one "promotional token" which will expire in 9 days.

--
serg.