Mago Debugger

Yao G. nospamyao at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 13:15:55 PDT 2010

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 14:16:28 -0500, Aldo Nunez
<aldoSkipallthisNunez1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've checked in Mago Debugger -- a set of libraries and a Visual Studio
> plug-in for debugging D 2 programs on Windows.
>
> [snip]

Wow! This is actually pretty cool! Before switching to D2, I was a fervent
user of ddebug. And although it sometimes works on D2, it's painfully
outdated. I really wish that your debugger could become a replacement for
it.

Thanks. I'll give it a try and will report whatever interesting stuff I
find.

--
Yao G.