Mago Debugger

Aldo Nunez aldoSkipallthisNunez1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 01:36:23 PDT 2010

I attached a log for a debug session of a sample D debuggee. You can use
that as a reference for seeing where LaunchDebugTargets is supposed to end
up in the debug engine.

With respect to loading an executable as a project and having a few
problems... Were you using Windows XP? I saw those things happen on a
friend's Windows XP machine and VS 2005. I haven't been able to debug on
that machine, and I haven't been able to figure it out by reviewing the
code. I run Vista 64-bit.

I'll fix the add-in. That was a blunder from a last minute change in order
to check in the code into the dsource depot.

I'll take a look at the VS SDK build dependency. Do you mean including in
the Mago tree the needed headers and libraries from the SDK? I'll have to
check what the redistribution conditions are. Another thing I need to fix
right away are those embarrassing warnings in EED.

Thanks a lot for the feedback and investigating, Rainer.
   Aldo