MatD - Matlab external interface bindings for D

Trass3r un at known.com
Mon Aug 23 13:02:51 PDT 2010

>  Here is (attachement) a translation of file mwdebug.h
> (matd.c.mwdebug).

Thanks for your work but unfortunately I already converted mwdebug.h in
the first place. The reason why it isn't committed yet is these functions
aren't provided by Matlab's dlls. mwdebug.cpp contains the implementation.
I want to handle this in a clever way together with solving another big
problem:
Detouring of function calls is done via the C preprocessor. In fact the
current code is most probably invalid in 64Bit environments since
MX_COMPAT_32 isn't handled correctly yet.
I don't know if there is a way to handle all this without string mixins.

Some comments on your code:
- You need to use "extern(C):", extern itself is equivalent to extern(D)
- Arrays are different in D, so mxArray*[] plhs becomes mxArray** plhs

> since I don't know how to replace the C FILE structure.

import core.stdc.stdio;