Mago Debugger

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 14:06:21 PDT 2010

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:59:40 -0400, Aldo Nunez
<aldoSkipallthisnunez1 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> You could also use http://www.virtualbox.org/
>> Nice, slim, heavily under development :)
>
> Thanks for the link. But the problem is that I don't have a Win XP
> installation disc to begin with. With 7 you can get an XP image.

If you have win xp pro install disc (it has to be pro), you can set up xp
mode with start-menu integration, even without win 7 pro for free (I did
it on my win 7 home PC).  MS doesn't make it easy though, and you likely
have to install all the updates to XP once you create your VM.  Avoiding
that part alone is probably worth the upgrade price for win 7 pro and the
pre-configured image.

-Steve