Something

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 16:59:38 PST 2010

Although this is way over my league (I've never used functional
languages before), I guess invariants could help in maintaining a type
with certain properties of those dependent types..?

Well, most of the papers that describe dependent types (that I've
glanced over) use functional languages and a lot of type theory, so
it's hard to grasp exactly what are the benefits of these dependent
types, since I don't know much about either unfortunately.