Announcing: D support in SWIG

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Wed Dec 8 10:18:44 PST 2010

On 08/12/2010 18:48, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> On 11/24/10, BLS<windevguy at hotmail.de>  wrote:
>> Hi David,
>> let me shake your hands and say Thank You, GREAT work.
>>
>> It was a bit difficult to build SWIG SVN on Windows.
>
> Just finding those automake/autoconf/bison binaries is a detectives' work.
>
> How did u build from svn?

If I recall correctly, I've just installed MinGW, and MSYS
calling svn, make,makeinstall. There was however a problem with pcre (I
am using 8.10) I found the solution by reading the error message from
make regarding pcre very careful. Sorry that all I can tell you atm.
beside, to start msys via menu look for MinGW Shell
hth bjoern