Announcing: D support in SWIG

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 13:12:04 PST 2010

I'm curious, can you use SWIG with D2 on Linux as well? From what I've
read so far in the docs, SWIG creates an extension module that can be
compiled as a dynamic library. But afaik there are some issues with
using dynamic libs in Linux with D2, at least that's what I've read a
few times in the newsgroups..

All of the examples work fine on windows, though. :)