Announcing: D support in SWIG

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:49:01 PST 2010

I just had a 30-minute look at the documentation. There's a whole
section on interfacing with C++, so maybe you can find some help
there.

It looks pretty trivial to wrap C code (in most cases we don't even
need SWIG for C), but C++ is a different beast. Thanks for writing
that D-specific documentation, klickverbot!