Tango 0.99.9 Kai released

strt strt at spam.com
Wed Feb 10 04:45:47 PST 2010

Lars Ivar Igesund Wrote:

> Dear D community
>
> A new version of Tango is now available for download, named after Kai for
> his several contributions in this cycle. The main focus of this release has
> been final cleanup and a lot of bugfixing for the upcoming v1.0 package.

How is the whole Tango/Phobos thing going along?
I'd wish I could build all projects on dsource without having to install a different compiler package/change path :)
D2 maybe?

Installing Tango went bad for me in the past (dsss) and as my projects just work with the default dmd install I never really got into reading the whole tango spec and thus don't really know what I am missing out on, although I suspect the worst :)