D in the ix magazine about "programming today"

hello there nowhere at company.com
Fri Jan 1 08:15:35 PST 2010

hi, i am c# programmer. i am still junior compare to all of you guys.
i've been monitoring d for 1 year. who knows I will use it too.

Extrawurst Wrote:

> "And D [..] is not going to become big enough [..] cause there is no big company backing it up"
> - well this is quite a controversal statement

d is big language.
but :
1. it's library support is not. (dsource.org is messed up, some library is alpha, beta, abandoned, incomplete, not compile etc).

to make D big enough , people must abandon or combine their own project and make ONE standard library(gui, network, container, web support, logging, and soon) and ship with compiler. so application developer even a beginner like me can start using it.

2. binary support is not.
D binary must be able to call at least D binary cleanly.
dll call dll.
i think there must be no such this :
fp = GetProcAddress(h, "D5mydll10getMyClassFZC5mydll7MyClass");

remember i am a junior compare to you.