dmd 1.055 and 2.039 release

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 06:44:42 PST 2010

Walter Bright, el  3 de enero a las 16:52 me escribiste:
> Brad Roberts wrote:
> >Why not just post them publicly on the announce newsgroup?
>
> I'd rather it be a self-selected list of people who decide they need
> to be notified, rather than expecting them to constantly check the
> announce n.g. I'd also rather not confuse releases with betas, I
> doubt many would be interested in betas other than library
> maintainers.

Why don't you do both? I would like to know when DMD is about to be
released and I don't maintain any libraries (I'm trying to merge latest
DMD FE to LDC though). I don't want to receive any personal e-mails, the
announcement NG is perfect for me.

Please, please, do both if you think is very important for some other
people to be explicitly notified via personal e-mails.

Thanks.