DSFML2

Bernard Helyer b.helyer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:40:56 PST 2010

On 14/01/10 04:25, Trass3r wrote:
> I've ported DSFML to the currently developed SFML v2.
> It is included in its svn branch:
> http://sfml.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/sfml/branches/sfml2/
>
> The packages system, window and graphics already work quite well. Audio
> package has been ported but the callbacks still need to be modified.
>
> Supports D2. I tried to change as few as possible, so any
> tango-fetishist might get it to run by removing some const etc. and
> dealing with struct construction.

Excellent! Looking forward to trying it out. I'm having some trouble
checking out the repository though:

[src]$ svn co http://sfml.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/sfml/branches/sfml2/
svn: Repository moved temporarily to '/viewvc/sfml/branches/sfml2/';
please relocate

I'm probably doing something stupid. Any library supporting D2 is good
news, though.

-Bernard.