D web site facelift

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 18:12:13 PDT 2010

On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 20:55:33 -0400, Walter Bright
<newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote:

> David Gileadi was kind enough to spend some time redesigning the look of
> the D web site. A preview of it is up on d-programming-language.org.
> This isn't about the content, just the look/style/feel.
>
> Comments welcome.
>
> Please don't put links to anything other than the front page yet, as the
> organization may change.

Looks very good.

A couple things:

1) can the library generated docs be made to match?

2) Once I clicked on Language Reference link, I had a hard time then
finding the Library Reference link.  Can the higher level links be made
more distinct?  Maybe bold or have a slightly different background color?

-Steve