D web site facelift

Simen kjaeraas simen.kjaras at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 19:01:36 PDT 2010

Walter Bright <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote:

> Comments welcome.

I really like the feel, but I must join the others saying the menu text
has too low contrast.

I'm mostly using Opera 10.6/Win7 on 1920x1200 on a 15.4" laptop monitor,
and the font size is perfect for me. I noticed it's smaller in Chrome/
Firefox, but not so much it hurts readability for me. Then again, I have
good eyesight.

Also, on that resolution, the comment/translate/reddit box is in no way
troublesome, and in fact feels the right size and position. I agree it
feels somewhat intruding on lower resolutions.

--
Simen