D web site facelift

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 04:13:45 PDT 2010

Walter Bright Wrote:

> David Gileadi was kind enough to spend some time redesigning the look of the D
> web site. A preview of it is up on d-programming-language.org. This isn't about
> the content, just the look/style/feel.
>
> Comments welcome.
>
> Please don't put links to anything other than the front page yet, as the
> organization may change.

I'm not a fan of those colors. They look very "washed out" to me.

It might be a good idea to integrate search and display the results inside the website itself instead of redirecting to a Google page.

Btw., why not post this over at Reddit or someplace to get more user input? I'm sure there's plenty of web designers over there that could give some good advice.