D web site facelift

torhu no at spam.invalid
Sat Jul 3 04:27:50 PDT 2010

On 03.07.2010 02:55, Walter Bright wrote:
> David Gileadi was kind enough to spend some time redesigning the look of the D
> web site. A preview of it is up on d-programming-language.org. This isn't about
> the content, just the look/style/feel.
>
> Comments welcome.

Looks ok to me.  Not too keen on the pink background, and the new code
font is harder to read than the old one.  And I agree with what others
have said about the low contrast in the sidebar menu.  Other than that,
it's nicer looking than the old site.  I'm using a laptop running
Windows 7 and FF 3.6.