D web site facelift

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Mon Jul 5 15:41:25 PDT 2010

On 07/05/2010 04:24 PM, "Jérôme M. Berger" wrote:
> Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

>>> I'm glad you mentioned this because I CCed you. I went back and looked
>>> at it, and sure enough my e-mail failed to include the all-important
>>> attachment. I resent.
>>
>> Uploaded.
>>
> 	The google translate bar is still there, still appearing after some
> time and causing the page to jump down, still wasting valuable
> screen real estate and still refusing to stay turned off...

It appears on the left-hand side for me.

BTW, I like the readable design of this page:
http://nickgravgaard.com/elastictabstops/. It's clean and I'm a fan of
justified alignment. Maybe we should adopt elements from that design.

One thing I find unappealing about the current design is the large
spacing left and right of the text inset. The space on the right-hand
side is just... odd. The top spacing is also unsightly.

Andrei