"D Programlama Dili" is almost finished

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 15:20:29 PDT 2010

BLS wrote:
 > On 28/05/2010 19:40, Ali Çehreli wrote:
 >> It is a Turkish D2 book.
 >> http://ddili.org/ders/d/
 >>

 > Hi Ali,
 > Excellent work.

Thank you very much! :)

 > The automated Turkish-English Google translation is
 > remarkable readable.

I can't fully agree. :)

 > I also gave Turkish-German a try... A disaster :) Finally
 > Turkish-French, which is also a disaster.

That's more like it... ;)

 >Main reason is that the code snippets are translated too.

I learned that "class=notranslate" would prevent the translation:

   http://translate.google.com/support/

The source code sections are generated by ddoc. I should be able to add
"class=notranslate" to the keywords only; as the translated variable
names would still be useful.

 > -bjoern

Thank you,
Ali