dflplot 0.01

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 09:02:34 PDT 2010

== Quote from Lars T. Kyllingstad (public at kyllingen.NOSPAMnet)'s article
> On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 20:51:15 +0000, dsimcha wrote:
> > BTW, since my attachment didn't actually get attached, I've put up the
> > latest screenshot, produced from my demo/testing function, at:
> >
> > http://cis.jhu.edu/~dsimcha/dflplot.png
> Wow, I'd say that's looking pretty polished already. :)  I think it's
> great that you've done this, it brings D another step closer to being a
> versatile numerics language.  I'm looking forward to the day this becomes
> available for *NIX too.

Give me a GUI lib that supports *NIX, is reasonably stable/mature in its D2
version, and has a nice API and a *NIX port will happen.  I used DFL for the first
iteration because all the computers that I use physically (as opposed to via SSH)
have Windows and DFL has all of these properties except *NIX support.