This just in: authorless TDPL becomes collector's edition

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisprog at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 14:30:35 PDT 2010

On Tuesday, July 13, 2010 10:16:11 Mike James wrote:

> The downladable version appears in the "Tokens & Downloads" tab of My
> Safari when I log on. Have you got that Tab?
>
> -=mike=-

Do actually pay for a safari subscription? I didn't have a safari account before
this, and I'm running into the same problem as strtr, so I'm wondering if that's
the difference. Though if that's the case, it seems pretty messed up to me. I
have no interest in shelling out on a safari subscription to get what is
supposed to be a free download.

- Jonathan M Davis