Plot2Kill 0.02

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Sun Jul 18 15:01:54 PDT 2010

On 18/07/2010 22:36, dsimcha wrote:
> heat maps

Sorry for my ignorance,
What are heat maps good for ?

Since I am more biz software guy, here my question.

Let's say I have this relation
 >A Project can have several Cost Centers.
 >A Cost Center can have several cost items.

I our sample . Project -P- has  say, 10 cost centers.
Cost Center no 1 takes already 60 percent.
The other cost centers (2-10) just take between 10 (blue) and 20 (green)
percent.

-- So I want to color cost center no 1 related items in red.. . and the
max percentage item in cost center no 2 dark red.
CC No 1 = {5,20,20,15}

Is this what a heat map is made for ?

and sorry ,  best example I am able to give atm..
bjoern