SQLite 3.6.23.1 wrapper + connector

awishformore awishformore at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 15:44:40 PDT 2010

Hello there.

I've converted the .h file of the latest SQLite version to .d and I
thought I'd let the world know (as suggested on IRC ;). Maybe it will
save someone some work.

I've also written a nice connector class that wraps all the C functions
for convenient use in your application. It's very basic, but I will
probably add more features (like automatic preparation of statements and
automatic caching of several prepared statements) later.

For the time being both files are included in the download:
http://nexunity.com/sqlite4d.rar

I'm pretty new to this kind of stuff, so what I did to get it to work
was compiling the latest SQLite dll from source with dmc and then link
the .obj file into my app ( http://nexunity.com/sqlite3.obj ).

I'm sure there is a better way like compiling it as static lib (dmc
complained about no entry point) or having some kind of other file to
link into your app in order for it to compile and then use the dll. I
however couldn't figure it out and it works for me. Don't hesitate to
teach me nonetheless.

Any kind of feedback is always appreciated.

Greetings, Max.