Plot2Kill 0.02

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Sun Jul 18 16:12:07 PDT 2010

On 19/07/2010 00:44, dsimcha wrote:
> This can already be done programmatically (see Figure.xlim() and Figure.ylim()),

will have a look.

> but is not exposed yet via the default plot window GUI.  This will be exposed when
> I decide how I want to expose it.  The most obvious answer is dragging, but the
> question then becomes, how do you zoom back out?

Scaling : The solution which comes immediately in mind is by using a
scale factor. (1.0 by default)

I think the more interesting part is creating a rectangular area within
your graph. ( I mean press left mouse button and create a rectangle)
figure out which are the min. and max. values for each of the series,
depending on the rectangle area. (series  == ranges, I guess)

Dragging ? Not sure what you mean.

bjoern