SQLite 3.6.23.1 wrapper + connector

Ellery Newcomer ellery-newcomer at utulsa.edu
Sun Jul 18 19:00:09 PDT 2010

On 07/18/2010 06:22 PM, BLS wrote:
> On 19/07/2010 00:57, dsimcha wrote:
>> Given that sqlite is in the public domain,
>> maybe Phobos should eventually include SQLite + a nice D-ish wrapper
>> for it, so
>> that people can use it w/o creating dependency hell in their projects.
>
> Agreed, even a very popular and commercial multi OS RAD Tool called
> "Real Basic" comes bundled with SQLite. Let's use this excellent tool
> instead of the thick openrj stuff, we had before.
> -bjoern

I thought Qt does, too.

Python definitely does, and I've actually been using it a lot lately.
One thing I noticed when switching my code from postgresql to sqlite is
that their respective python libraries use different parameter styles.
Otherwise, it was completely painless.

I'd love to see sqlite distributed with D, but not before a good DB API
specification (not to disparage awishformore's work, of course).