SQLite 3.6.23.1 wrapper + connector

Ellery Newcomer ellery-newcomer at utulsa.edu
Sun Jul 18 19:59:57 PDT 2010

> On Sunday 18 July 2010 19:10:35 Ellery Newcomer wrote:
>> btw, would it be possible to distribute as something other than a rar? I
>> wanted to have a peek at what you've done, but apparently nothing on my
>> [linux] system can read that file.
>
> While I hate rar, every distribution than I have used has had unrar. There's a
> decent chance that it isn't installed by default though.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

Hmm. I suppose I could have spent more than 2 seconds trying to open it.
You're right on both counts.

As for the code, I'm looking at SQLiteConnector.ptrtostr. Does reserve
really work that way? Just curious - I wouldn't know one way or the
other, although I would probably use something more like

string ptrtostr(char* ptr, int size = 0){
  return ptr ? ptr[0 .. size].idup : null;