D talk at Google

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Thu Jul 22 13:35:11 PDT 2010

Benjamin Shropshire from Google was kind enough to extend me an
invitation on behalf of his employer to give a talk on D on Friday, July
30, 11:00 am in or around Building 43. I'm not sure whether the talk
will be taped but they asked me to sign a video release form so there is
a possibility.

If you work at Google, I'd be thrilled if you joined (contact Benjamin
for details about the exact location). If you have friends at Google and
can make the time, you may want to ask them if you could attend.

Wish me luck!

Andrei